About Me

My photo
I started this blog as I entered my 40th year, and now firmly in my 40s, I continue to learn so much about life. I'm learning that life rarely goes according to plan and that there's something new to learn every single day, be it a subtle nudge or a smack in the face.... This is my blog about muddling through my 40s-working hard, writing a book, being an ammateur photographer, trying to exercise and eat well, endeavouring to be the world's best aunt, as well as having fun and laughing out loud every single day.

Monday, March 3, 2014

#52 The 86th Academy Awards - Fashion Edition


 
This year fashion at the Oscars did not disappoint.  As promised, I'd like to share my fashion highlights for the night! 

Number 10 -
The gorgeous, classic Jane Fonda, keeps getting better with age

Number 9 -
Naomi Watts, simple, yet elegant - love the red lips!



Number 8 -
Meryl Streep looks effortlessly stylish

Number 7 -
Kate Hudson has inherited her mother's old Hollywood style and charm

 
Number 6 -
Sandra Bullock never disappoints

Number 5 -
Young, vibrant and so very talented, Jennifer Lawrence



Number 4 -
First time Oscar winner Lupita Nyong'o is flawless

Number 3 -
Camilla Alves has perfected red carpet style

Number 2 -
It never ceases to amaze me that Kelly Osborne has impeccable style


Number 1 -
Emma Watson is sheer perfection
 
 
Do you agree??
 
Here are some other photos I loved:
 
Amy Adams - classic and timeless

Bette Midler - stunning!

Our Cate - so proud!!

Not quite sure who this is but I love the dress!

Great photo!

Awesome hair Portia!



1 comment:

  1. The free online tech blogs are here www.onlinetechblogs.com for free to get to know about then visit my site for free.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive feedback, so please leave me a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...